Please see below for our upcoming events and registration information. Click here to see upcoming Recreation Events!
Advocates Upcoming Events:
Advocates Family Picnic!
We are excited to announce Advocates will be resuming the annual Family Picnic! People & families receiving services from Advocates are invited to join us for food, fun, music, entertainment and an opportunity to connect with old friends and meet new ones!
- Where: Onondaga Lake Park/Willow Bay Pavilions (3858 Long Branch Rd, Liverpool, NY 13090)
- When: Wednesday, August 17th from 4pm-7pm
The event will include:
• Music courtesy of a live DJ
• PAWS of CNY therapy pets
• Local sports mascots
• Face painting
• The Ghostbusters car
• The Twin Magicians balloon sculpting
• Emergency vehicles from the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Dept., Liverpool Fire Dept., and Baldwinsville Ambulance Corps
• And much more!
To register: email the information below to email@example.com
Please register by Friday, August 12th and be sure to include:
– Name of individual receiving services through Advocates
– Number of people attending
– Name of Community Hab. Coordinator or Support Broker
If you have any questions, please contact Justin Coyne (315) 412-2605.
We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Advocates 17th Annual Charity Golf Tournament!
Register today for Advocates 17th Annual Charity Golf Tournament! Enjoy the day at Turning Stone Resort Casino while supporting a great cause. Proceeds from this event benefit people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- When: Wednesday, September 14th
- Where: Turning Stone Resort Casino
Golfers will be treated to a day of fun and comradery, playing on Shenandoah or Kaluhyat. The day features 18 holes of golf, beverages on the course, a grilled lunch on the turn, networking reception with cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres, raffles, silent auction, short program, and great swag. Shotgun start is at 11:00am.
- Schupan Recycling
- Ryder Transportation Services
Sponsorship packages are still available. To view the sponsorship brochure:
For those that do not golf but would like to attend the reception, reservations may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost to attend is $125.
We look forward to seeing you on the 14th of September!
Advocates Virtual Training Events: