Advocates Stroll & Roll Virtual 5K Run|Walk
October 10 – 16, 2021
Sign up today!
Registration is now open for Advocates’ 3rd Annual Stroll & Roll Virtual 5K. The event will benefit children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in need of Advocates’ services.
- WHO: Everyone is invited to participate!
- WHAT: Advocates Stroll & Roll Virtual 5K
- WHY: To raise awareness and support for people with disabilities
- WHEN: Anytime between October 10 – 16, 2021
- WHERE: Anywhere!
- HOW: Walk, run, or stroll through your neighborhood or favorite park, march in place, run or walk on your treadmill
- HOW MUCH: $30 per person; $100 per family
Race packets include a customized designed t-shirt, coupons to local businesses, a medal for participating, and a Certificate for Completion.
Racers will have the option of posting their times on our leaderboard by logging onto www.RunSignUp.com and a chance to win a $25 VISA gift card in the following categories:
- Best Time for Male and Female
- Best Selfie
- Best Family/Group Shot
- Earliest Event Start
- Cutest Photo with your Pet
In addition to the race, Advocates will once again host an online auction featuring dining excursions, sports memorabilia, spa packages, children’s games and activities, getaways, and much more! Your Stroll and Roll participation will make a difference to families waiting to receive critical Advocates services for their children!
Advocates 16th Annual Charity Golf Tournament | 9/22/21
Turning Stone Resort Casino
The day will feature:
· 18 Holes of Golf on Shenendoah & Kaluhyat
· Networking Reception
· Contests, Awards, and Raffles